Security Installer Community

Ssaib Company Not Registered Displaying Logos

This topic has gone off the rails, with wishes of death to my Mum, and abusive comments towards me.

I have not been abusive at all on this post.

I hereby request that the

1. abusive comments be removed.

2. The newbies whom have just joined today around 2pm be struck off and banned.

3. An appology is received for defamatory comments.

4. No further comments to be added.

5 This topic be closed.

I think a mod should look into this ASAP.

Getting way out of hand.

Nah.

Leave them up.

You know the sort of clowns you are dealing with and shows them for what they are.

Rather strange responses then. Still, i don't suppose PR is an exact science. :whistle:

It turns out James meant SSAIB, but someone thought he meant DRP or whatever theyre called. TBF I also thought thats what James meant though I couldnt see why

I did mean ssaib. Id hope that any doubts are reported to any inspectorate.

So as far as i see it so far. We have a company claiming SSAIB approval. This appears to be in doubt. This company also claims trustmark approval. This also appears in doubt.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

This do DPR Secure / DPR Ltd; have the accreditation they claim has been one of hotter topics of late, I certainly can't find everything they claim at the Wakefield / WF4 3HT postcode. Ideally we could do with a director of DPR Secure or somebody from the SSAIB to clear up the issue.

Is anybody aware of other co's who appear to doing the same trick DPR Secure / DPR Ltd of possibly claiming / displaying accreditation's they don't necessary, how common is this sort of thing ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

sseems they are not trustmark via FMB

I do know of the company, and understand they are quite large in comparison to most on this site, they employ a lot of staff.

Why would such a large company make such false claims?

I cannot understand.

I am sure many on here have worked dam hard to get SSAIB approval, its not easy despite what NSI members may think, there is shed loads to it.

Then on the flip side there is a company who are competing for the same business without getting the approval, just saying they are and hoping no-one will notice.

I have said my bit now, there is nothing else for me to say.

Other than I hope the SSAIB and Trustmark sting them, ouch thats going to hurt!

Archived