Security Installer Community

Customers Smoking

magpye

Didn't claim anything special, I was just trying to clarify his beef with my statement.

i wouldnt say it was a beef matt,ive been in the spark/security game since i left school,done it the right way got the right quals etc,it is galling i agree when chancers get on in life while doing little as possible..

Roflol!!

I got one too!!

lol

i wouldnt say it was a beef matt,ive been in the spark/security game since i left school,done it the right way got the right quals etc,it is galling i agree when chancers get on in life while doing little as possible..

I agree, worked my way up from a general apprentice to Locksmith/Alarm/Fire/Access/CCTV Engineer.  

Generally a good industry to work in, get to solve some problems and show off with ideas. Meet more people than you can shale a stick at and wonder how the hell some people get so much money for doing nothing :D

I went into a store the other day and notice they have all the cigarettes in a closed cupboard now. Presumably some health drive on top of the nasty pictures and warning such as SMOKING THIS WILL KILL YOU messages. Judging by the queue, wasn't having much effect.

It's the law.

As a Londoner and an ex smoker, i note there are no bins in London to dispose of butts in, since the square mile became a security zone anyways. Is this the same elsewhere? Isnt it the lack of bins that encourages the throw it anywhere attitude, at least in London?

Oxford Street is awash with bins. Something i didn't expect but they are deffo there.

Annoys me to. I have to hand over 1/2 my wages and I then see others living it up doing little or no work. They don't see to see any shame in it either.

Half???

Archived