Security Installer Community

Customers Smoking

magpye

i agree,people should not take what they do not deserve..

Agreed.

Didn't claim anything special, I was just trying to clarify his beef with my statement.

You know exactly what he's inferring.

And in the absence of any doubt, claiming to be working hard at the expense of the law abiding/fearing members of the public.

Agreed.

You know exactly what he's inferring.

And in the absence of any doubt, claiming to be working hard at the expense of the law abiding/fearing members of the public.

I'm even more confused now. I'm not claiming, I do work hard as I'm sure lots of people here do and what running an installer and arc business has got to do with law abiding / fearing members of the public I've no idea. I know our call out rates are a bit steep but never found anyone cowering in a corner at the thought of paying them.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Oh I see, wish he'd just spit it out in the first place. We'll even then that took a fair bit of work, those clamps are quite heavy.

We've done that topic to death and I got my little hands slapped by jw the other day for talking about it too much on a security forum so any further debate on that subject (which I'm more than up for) will have to be by PM or mobile I'm afraid.

You'd have to ask jw for a definitive answer but I think the view is this is a security forum not a parking forum and I did take centre stage answering a million questions. If its still topic of conversation there is a forum on pepipoo that I'll happily sign up if there is an interest to carry the debate on.

If you hadn't noticed I like a bit if controversy and more than happy to talk about the subject till the cows come home. I did a phone in show on it in the radio a while back and it was great fun and got plenty of calls on it.

I will say my involvement hasn't been for years and the rules have changed somewhat since then but if its still of interest, let me know and we can take it to pepipoo as I believe the main culprits that want to talk about it are members of that site as it is.

Archived