Security Installer Community

Customers Smoking

magpye

Mathew I don't understand how you could say you liked the controversy. I've read a lot of the posts on here and TBH I'm forming a poor view of you past and not enamoured with your current POV and activities, I've already said you appear to like to push the envelope. Clearly your informed but you don't seem to mind bending things to suit, URN, Certs etc. Just because your single minded doesn't make things right.

I will message you next week and hopefully we can meet see if I can change my mind.

Customers!

Mathew I don't understand how you could say you liked the controversy. I've read a lot of the posts on here and TBH I'm forming a poor view of you past and not enamoured with your current POV and activities, I've already said you appear to like to push the envelope. Clearly your informed but you don't seem to mind bending things to suit, URN, Certs etc. Just because your single minded doesn't make things right.

I will message you next week and hopefully we can meet see if I can change my mind.

You can form any view you wish, it doesn't bother me either way. I don't bend any rules and find it offensive you suggest I do. I think the fact that I'm still prepared to agree to meet up (especially with a competitor) after all the direct attacks you have launched against me says something for my patience.

Funny all the nice things I do and all the help I give to people doesn't get mentioned as it's never a good news story.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

You can form any view you wish, it doesn't bother me either way. I don't bend any rules and find it offensive you suggest I do. I think the fact that I'm still prepared to agree to meet up (especially with a competitor) after all the direct attacks you have launched against me says something for my patience.

Funny all the nice things I do and all the help I give to people doesn't get mentioned as it's never a good news story.

Now you slipping. Try to remain objective. When did I say bend rules? Please don't consider my posts as attacks, as stated try and remain objective. And I can't say I've ever come across you other than here, so competitor might be stretching things.

Customers!

Competitor in the sence that we both are in the same line of work and are both approved to do that work. And no I meant security no interest in electrical stuff.

I run a very tight ship with regards to rules, I've mentioned before I'm quite particular about doing things properly. No non conformities since certification on any of the 4 scopes see attached.

I'm looking forward to your visit and this will hopefully lay your concearns to bed.

Incidentally though someone beat you to it and another member of the forum paid a visit last week.

InspectionHistory.pdf

Oh!

I'm curious in regard to how close you appear to be in relation to our bus opp. Never met anyone see thing quite the same way before.

We are pretty much an open book. And have offered an insight to others in he past. I'm more curious about ARC.

I can't beat your 100% N C. But then again it's SSAIB and everyone knows I don't hold that in a very high regard thus IMO its no benchmark especially as I know other companies SSAIB with a 100% gained by bending rules LOL.

Looking forward

Customers!

Oh!I'm curious in regard to how close you appear to be in relation to our bus opp. Never met anyone see thing quite the same way before.We are pretty much an open book. And have offered an insight to others in he past. I'm more curious about ARC.I can't beat your 100% N C. But then again it's SSAIB and everyone knows I don't hold that in a very high regard thus IMO its no benchmark especially as I know other companies SSAIB with a 100% gained by bending rules LOL.Looking forward
I knew that's what you'd say! Well to even things up we will have ISO and BAFE soon but obviously SSAIB + ISO won't be the same as NSI Gold as it doesn't have a pretty owl logo on it.

I forget, NSI companies don't break rules. Looking forward likewise.

I knew that's what you'd say! Well to even things up we will have ISO and BAFE soon but obviously SSAIB + ISO won't be the same as NSI Gold as it doesn't have a pretty owl logo on it.

Matt your behind the times the owl has flown

Customers!

Matt your behind the times the owl has flown

They've stopped torturing that beautiful owl at IFSEC?

It seems I am behind times, the new logo looks quite good actually. If fairness NSI have always been good at their marketing. But that opens another question. Do people believe NSI to be superior due to actual higher standards or good marketing? I have spent thousands over the years on Bose speaker systems. When I read forums from audio experts they all think its overprice ****, but the marketing makes me believe that it's all that, despite my ears telling me different. Don't think that the NSI / SAAIB debate will ever be settled.

Archived