Security Installer Community

Customers Smoking

magpye

Yes they banned cigarettes on show in supermarkets at least.

Again as an ex smoker I find it disgusting.

Was in a m8ts van and he smokes, just hung out of the window, but he parked up and I went into the shop for him and was amazed its not far off a Tenner for a packet now. So how do these "unemployed" afford a 40 a day habbit??

One week = £110 roughly. I did`nt think they got that much.....................am I missing something?

My mrs friend said her husband earns 35k sales rep( ******* hate sales reps) anyway gets made redundant and gets a job 16 hours a week ( 3 nights) at a local bar. She showed she has more money every month now than they did before so why would he want to do 50 hours a week again? Goverment has got it all wrong. And the low lifes are out there living it up!!
Annoys me to. I have to hand over 1/2 my wages and I then see others living it up doing little or no work. They don't see to see any shame in it either.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

As a Londoner and an ex smoker, i note there are no bins in London to dispose of butts in, since the square mile became a security zone anyways. Is this the same elsewhere? Isnt it the lack of bins that encourages the throw it anywhere attitude, at least in London?

As a Londoner and an ex smoker, i note there are no bins in London to dispose of butts in, since the square mile became a security zone anyways. Is this the same elsewhere? Isnt it the lack of bins that encourages the throw it anywhere attitude, at least in London?

Good point. I'm in the north west and there are bins around but few and far between. I just put any rubbish in my pocket and bin at home but understand why that might not be such a plan for smokers.

Annoys me to. I have to hand over 1/2 my wages and I then see others living it up doing little or no work. They don't see to see any shame in it either.

thats rather rich coming from you matt,but as a smoker myself people forget the amount of tax smokers put into the kitty,far more than they take out thats for sure,and theres alot of people out of work not through choice so dont lump all people in the same bracket.

Well, for the record. I'm lucky in that I've worked all my life and never needed social security. I do think its quite admirable we have social security and i have no issue at all with people who use it when in hard times. It's the people who make a living out if it that I have it in for.

some might not call it work
I work very hard for my money, quite often an 18 hour day 6 days a week which people on this forum who know me personally will be truly aware. I'd ask you not make presumptions of what I do or don't do all day unless you have 1st hand experience which incidentally if you want to spend the day with me to find out, the door is always open.

Archived