Security Installer Community

Hello

WDT

Hi every one

I joined a while ago and have been needing to introduce my self

I am work in the motor trade and have done for the last 20 years

I started of in a garage where i did my training we used to also do car alarms which i enjoyed

I am thinking of changing career and would like to go into fire and intruder alarms.

I would like to find someone who is willing to have me help them out as to see if it would be for me or not and as i do shift work in my current job get time off during the week so might be usfull to a small company looking for an extra pair of hands from time to time

I live in liphook hampshire near the surrey west sussex border

Wayne

swap ya....

Can you read my mind...

It must be hard oop narth! Id much rather be screwing things to walls and putting wires in holes, than trying to get all that black oil stuff out of my fingernails every night

It must be hard oop narth! Id much rather be screwing things to walls and putting wires in holes, than trying to get all that black oil stuff out of my fingernails every night

That was what I thought when I switched but I have been thinking for a while now maybe I should have gone a different path.