Security Installer Community

Hello Everybody

Welcome to the world of having a site designed for you, but that you can't directly alter...

I have bombed out and and am using wordpress in house. Sneak preview - telecoms.casasecurity.co.uk

Thanks , i am happy with the site although it no where near finished and a work in progress , your site looks good 

I only dropped in here to say hello , didnt think i would be walking in to a assignation squad . Shame really because i am a very experienced engineer , manager, with  a lot to offer

Don't take the comments here the wrong way, treat it as constructive criticism.

Most if not all the regulars around here say what they think, no bull.

Please have a look through the threads here and you will see why most here are unhappy with the wording quoted on your website.

Thanks , i am happy with the site although it no where near finished and a work in progress , your site looks good 

It looks good. But, and there's always a but, it's flawed and hiding behind your experience does not make it ok.

You are currentlly unaware but a recent past member adopted a similar stance - it then went nuclear.

Don't take the comments here the wrong way, treat it as constructive criticism.

Most if not all the regulars around here say what they think, no bull.

Please have a look through the threads here and you will see why most here are unhappy with the wording quoted on your website.

cheers , yes i agree that if people are falsely claiming ssaib or nacos approval you can understand they will be upset , there is a simple typo there but have never claimed any membership yet ;) this is a process we are currently going through, but i will have that bit changed tomorrow  

Archived