Security Installer Community

Hello Everybody

It looks good. But, and there's always a but, it's flawed and hiding behind your experience does not make it ok.

You are currentlly unaware but a recent past member adopted a similar stance - it then went nuclear.

OK im missing something here so your going to have to spell it out for me ;( , whats exactly wrong with my website ? everything on it is correct , apart from a slight wording problem saying we are approved ,

OK im missing something here so your going to have to spell it out for me ;( , whats exactly wrong with my website ? everything on it is correct , apart from a slight wording problem saying we are approved ,

Fire alarms for businesses and system s for the home are very different in their requirements and are covered by different legislation. All wss security installations, both for commercial and residential, are BAFE accredited so your fire detection system is guaranteed future proofed against tomorrow's Fire & Rescue and insurance requirements.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

i havnt looked but from what has been posted. your basically then falsely claiming approval and saying you have been established since x.

it seems that neither of those statements are true.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Saying you are approved ? Slight problem???

And address? where is it?

Chris Murphy didn't design it for you did he?

Almost a carbon copy (just an observation).

the nurse call page wording may imply you have some sort of partership too at first glance and more expirence as a co than appears

Yes this is true i am a approved contractor to ADT and still design nursecall systems for them , this can be verified with ADT direct  

Archived