Security Installer Community

Hello Everybody

and no personal information was accessed it was on the internet, if I chose to trade with a company I would like to know backgrounds of directors, if they had failed company's I would not trade.

just like you wouldent go for a job if the director already had few failed companys in the same industry

Interesting. Many famous entrepreneurs have had failed ventures so you would boycott them? I wouldn't, wouldn't give it a second thought.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

and no personal information was accessed it was on the internet, if I chose to trade with a company I would like to know backgrounds of directors, if they had failed company's I would not trade.

just like you wouldent go for a job if the director already had few failed companys in the same industry

Thats free information not got a problem with that but if you remember further back in the posts he was quite specific about my career at adt and tyco and imitated he had access to information in front of him although i doubt he would be privy to such information im sure ADT wouldn't like to think there data was not properly looked after  , I know who he is now and what branch he works at, I didn't come on here for this if anything its likely to discourage people joining who may be of benefit to the forum  

Thats free information not got a problem with that but if you remember further back in the posts he was quite specific about my career at adt and tyco and imitated he had access to information in front of him although i doubt he would be privy to such information im sure ADT wouldn't like to think there data was not properly looked after  , I know who he is now and what branch he works at, I didn't come on here for this if anything its likely to discourage people joining who may be of benefit to the forum

Turning your accusation around, do you realize the sort of footprint regarding your history you've created in your zeal to register on any and every social and employment orientated website?

HR couldn't have done a better job if they'd just openly published your file.

If I was wss I would told the lot of you to GTF. The response to him was brutal. Having a laugh and putting your point accross is fair enough but it's like we have our own security cult. Totally out of order imo.

!

Archived