Security Installer Community

Hello Everybody

Just thought i would pop in and say hello , I am a ex Tyco Technical Support Officer and worked for ADT & Tyco for over 15 Years , I have been in the trade for 28 years working for many companies and seen lots of changes over the years , When i started with Rapid Alarms in Manchester we used to lead and varnish windows and build Tube & Wire Frames on site, Hopefully i can be of some assistance on here.

I decided to go it alone in January this year and open my own company 

Regards

Jason 

WSS security?? I'm not sure thats allowed

Guessing there is already one? Local bedroom firm is using the exact same name as a very well established regional firm but has a better domain name (albeit blank of website right now)

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Hmmm. :hmm:

??

WSS security?? I'm not sure thats allowed

Whys that ? its WSS Fire & Security Ltd 

Guessing there is already one? Local bedroom firm is using the exact same name as a very well established regional firm but has a better domain name (albeit blank of website right now)

Most definitely not a local bedroom firm , yes the website is currently being developed , 

Most definitely not a local bedroom firm , yes the website is currently being developed , 

Not you! A lad round here runs a co from his bedroom, has a domain name but no website, and has used the exact same name as some other largish south coast firm. But I guess if he's not pretending to be them, they can't do a lot??

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Not you! A lad round here runs a co from his bedroom, has a domain name but no website, and has used the exact same name as some other largish south coast firm. But I guess if he's not pretending to be them, they can't do a lot??

Oh ok , i know there is a wssgroup in glasgow , but nobody owns the letters of the alphabet and if your not passing off as the other company then i don't see the problem 

my logo web site wss-security.co.uk are miles away in branding than the other company, The wss is the surnames of the partners,