Security Installer Community

Hello Everybody

Well guys thank you for a very informative evening and redesigning our website lol , in all seriousness i have taken on board all the points and sat back looked and agree with you all changes will be made this week, we are a legitimate company and not out to let the side down and at some point i hope i can be of help to somebody on here ,

I understand your concerns after reading through the link to the other threads , we are going through ssiab approval steps at the moment and waiting for a visit, after which we have achieved this will update the website to reflect this achievement.

I didn't expect all this but to be honest  im glad it did , i did feel bit defensive about what's been said but i know my credentials and what we are about and put myself in your shoes , full with you guys and in future will take any criticism respectfully (although hopefully there will be non :) )

Have a great week ;) 

One plus ive gone from nube to member now on my profile :)

WSS glad you took is on the chin, apply for trade plenty more forums to get abused by :)

One last question I would like to ask though if you where to wire a cooker in your kitchen what size cable would you use :)

So Wss, if we get asked to do nursecall, what do you recommend for 30 rooms or less, dementia home, bog standard stuff no LCD monitors etc...?

Thanks , i am happy with the site although it no where near finished and a work in progress , your site looks good 

cheers, not finished but not bad for after a 6 hour course and had barely touched WP until the day!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

WSS glad you took is on the chin, apply for trade plenty more forums to get abused by :)

One last question I would like to ask though if you where to wire a cooker in your kitchen what size cable would you use :)

'He' wouldn't.

Well guys thank you for a very informative evening and redesigning our website lol , in all seriousness i have taken on board all the points and sat back looked and agree with you all changes will be made this week, we are a legitimate company and not out to let the side down and at some point i hope i can be of help to somebody on here ,

I understand your concerns after reading through the link to the other threads , we are going through ssiab approval steps at the moment and waiting for a visit, after which we have achieved this will update the website to reflect this achievement.

I didn't expect all this but to be honest  im glad it did , i did feel bit defensive about what's been said but i know my credentials and what we are about and put myself in your shoes , full with you guys and in future will take any criticism respectfully (although hopefully there will be non :) )

Good attitude..  

Archived