Security Installer Community

Hello Everybody

So Wss, if we get asked to do nursecall, what do you recommend for 30 rooms or less, dementia home, bog standard stuff no LCD monitors etc...?

cheers, not finished but not bad for after a 6 hour course and had barely touched WP until the day!

Is that a serious question ? 

How do you get Police response to your intruder alarm systems if your not approved?

Yeh Dial 999 ;) at the moment we pass the job over to another company in Rochdale with a mutual agreement , although it wont be a problem very shorlty 

If it's from dd, then yes it will be.

cheers

What the green one said!

Yes we have a million care homes here and one co seems to own the lot installation wise. Not something I properly advertise.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Yeh Dial 999 ;) at the moment we pass the job over to another company in Rochdale with a mutual agreement , although it wont be a problem very shorlty 

cheers

OK Depending on Budget and features required Zettler MC800 is very flexible , you need to have at least one LCD Display on the system it interoperated in the operating station, But you can then have just simple light units outside each room a call panel and reset inside with the option of a plug in pear push , Zonal indicators around the home and sounders ,

There is also options from Ctech i only use zettler i know it inside out and was responsible for the support , training and business development for the emea when at tyco   

What the green one said!

Yes we have a million care homes here and one co seems to own the lot installation wise. Not something I properly advertise.

Who we on about here lol , LON ? STATIC ? or another 

cheers

Then I would reword that part of your website, also the police don't monitor alarm systems

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

OK will take a look - your own site was actually high up on the search results! p.s if you clik no to cookies, it goes 404...

Nice looking site otherwise though.

Assuming available to all and not just ADT via ADI?

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Then I would reword that part of your website, also the police don't monitor alarm systems

OK will take a look - your own site was actually high up on the search results! p.s if you clik no to cookies, it goes 404...

Nice looking site otherwise though.

Assuming available to all and not just ADT via ADI?

You can buy it through me , email me  , i will look after you on it , and thanks about the 404 i will have that sorted also 

Archived