Security Installer Community

Hello Everybody

I hear that when choosing a new member name (following a ban) he missed an o out of the title goncall

your not coming in my ears...beware young Jedi....

Into the studio then. TFMs just been ripped to bits but could go to Metro?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I hear that when choosing a new member name (following a ban) he missed an o out of the title goncall

Into the studio then. TFMs just been ripped to bits but could go to Metro?

not my gig..I'm an absolute 80s man for radio mainly get the old cds and tapes out,can't stand local radio stations and there *****..

right my web guy as kindly changed the front page for me and will do the rest tomorrow , is there anything else you guys are not happy with while we are on with it ?

How do you get Police response to your intruder alarm systems if your not approved?

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

How do you get Police response to your intruder alarm systems if your not approved?

Dials 999 :)

not my gig..I'm an absolute 80s man for radio mainly get the old cds and tapes out,can't stand local radio stations and there *****..

I'm not on about listening, I'm on about you taking part. We need you. It'll be good.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Got to say, we used to laugh as kids at the local GWR, 'no rap, less chat'. But at least they had semi-original programming, unlike Heartblead which replaced them...

Never thought I'd miss it, even though I barely listened. The BBC now occupies the Bath office.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived