Security Installer Community

Censorship

I see your point Joe, its a hard choice though and its not for everyone.

PS: you know about the biggest issue we have had with EMCS ;) The Videcon has gone! Lol

Ahhh Videcon..... :/

There were 3 DVRs bolted in all around the same time, ICRealtime, Videcon and TeleEye...

We were told "it's integrated and working" - only after testing do we find out that for example it does not transmit the camera number or the wrong number is being read on receipt in one case... other issues have come to light and overall it's a bit of a mess....

The guys at Videcon are sound but they are having to wait for overseas FW fixes which makes things tenuous.

Atm they are not on our list, I hope that changes soon when issues solved (seems they are determined to fix it).

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

thanks pete still over my head

op·pro·bri·um  
/əˈprōbrēəm/
Noun
  1. Harsh criticism or censure.
  2. The public disgrace arising from someone's shameful conduct.

Synonyms
shame - disgrace - dishonour - dishonor - ignominy

Threat seems to have worked. Not 2 hours after it was posted, the company that made the threat has been cleared of any blame.

Pure co-insidence I am sure :)

Who's been making threats? If you;re looking at me I didn't threaten anyone, I simply pointed out that making comments which may be incorrect could incur the wrath of the company you're making the comment about, no need to get sensitive.

My apologies if I gave the wrong impression.

Archived