Security Installer Community

Censorship

I'm not on a vendetta. If I don't like someone/something there is always a reason with some facts behind it.

Its not what you think its what you have said

1/2 the points are in the public domain anyway?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Roger is one of the good guys - simple as that.

I suspect (though have no basis) that it was assumed that it was a public area post?  Maybe that led to a feeling that a vehement defence was needed otherwise it was a tacit form of agreeing with what was said before?   Idk - to be honest I am clutching a bit.

The thing is, we are all forum veterans.....we've all been there and done it and we 'get' forum etiquette (even goncall does :D) but I guess not everyone is the same on that front.

The way I discuss things here is very different too how I would discuss them on linkedin - which is again different to twitter...etc.etc.. I know you guys are the same on that front.

I agree that this forum is the online pub of the security industry and it is in that light that I post.

I would say in Steves defence that he does speak his mind and he has done a lot behind the scenes that has helped industry.  Anyone who speaks their mind loudly is likely to make some friends and some enemies (*cough* Matt *cough*) but what is worse?  Silent and inactive or loud and active?

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

Archived