Security Installer Community

Censorship

Who cares about SMS, there are lots of other ARCs? Thats what I would think if they had something to say to me about staff comments.

As long as the comments made by any member are genuine then I can't see the issue.

Who cares about SMS, there are lots of other ARCs? Thats what I would think if they had something to say to me about staff comments.

As long as the comments made by any member are genuine then I can't see the issue.

Couldn't give a stuff about SMS, its poor lwillis I feel for.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Are you saying it wasn't roger who posted matt? And how do you know this?

I've known Roger for a long time. The guy is as decent as the come and very helpful. The wording is very un Roger like. Kimber however I don't have as much time for and the tone and the schoolyard bully attitude is right up his street so if Rog posted it, I'd suggest it was copied and pasted from an email Steve sent to him.

If his boss has a pair he will stand by him

If I was his boss I'd take Petes view and tell southern to shuv the business and move arcs.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I've known Roger for a long time. The guy is as decent as the come and very helpful. The wording is very un Roger like. Kimber however I don't have as much time for and the tone and the schoolyard bully attitude is right up his street so if Rog posted it, I'd suggest it was copied and pasted from an email Steve sent to him.

It was posted under rogers login. Its roger as such I have an issue with

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I see.

All i know is the guy made a complete tool of himself.

Lwillis will be fine

Good eng vs underperforming arc hmmmm tough one!

Archived