Security Installer Community

Censorship

Roger is one of the good guys - simple as that.

I suspect (though have no basis) that it was assumed that it was a public area post?  Maybe that led to a feeling that a vehement defence was needed otherwise it was a tacit form of agreeing with what was said before?   Idk - to be honest I am clutching a bit.

The thing is, we are all forum veterans.....we've all been there and done it and we 'get' forum etiquette (even goncall does :D) but I guess not everyone is the same on that front.

The way I discuss things here is very different too how I would discuss them on linkedin - which is again different to twitter...etc.etc.. I know you guys are the same on that front.

I agree that this forum is the online pub of the security industry and it is in that light that I post.

I would say in Steves defence that he does speak his mind and he has done a lot behind the scenes that has helped industry.  Anyone who speaks their mind loudly is likely to make some friends and some enemies (*cough* Matt *cough*) but what is worse?  Silent and inactive or loud and active?

Totally agree I'd rather have the latter.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

James, I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt (for my suffering).  We all have banter in here and know where the lines are etc.. I just read the thread again imagining if it was about my firm and it does make for awkward reading.

The ideal answer would be to come in with a 'idk but going to solve it' answer... but can't rewind that so easily I guess

Yep, think its live very soon. I think EMCS are the ones to watch at the minute.

Who?   :D

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

Yep, think its live very soon. I think EMCS are the ones to watch at the minute.

I did visit a few years ago and seemed a very decent setup. To me they aren't setting the world on fire with innovation but seem to offer a constant and very organised service for joe blogs alarm co. Never really heard anyone say things bad about them. Maybe the boss man is good at suppressing bad comments or they could just be good at what they do?

James, I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt (for my suffering).  We all have banter in here and know where the lines are etc.. I just read the thread again imagining if it was about my firm and it does make for awkward reading.

The ideal answer would be to come in with a 'idk but going to solve it' answer... but can't rewind that so easily I guess

Who?   :D

You'd be good at trying to obtain world peace.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I did visit a few years ago and seemed a very decent setup. To me they aren't setting the world on fire with innovation but seem to offer a constant and very organised service for joe blogs alarm co. Never really heard anyone say things bad about them. Maybe the boss man is good at suppressing bad comments or they could just be good at what they do?

They are good matt. Never had a problem

Archived