Security Installer Community

Censorship

Who's been making threats? If you;re looking at me I didn't threaten anyone, I simply pointed out that making comments which may be incorrect could incur the wrath of the company you're making the comment about, no need to get sensitive.

My apologies if I gave the wrong impression.

Judging by the number of phone calls and emails yesterday I got on the subject, it seems the entire tsi membership took the post as a promise that you were going to go out of your way to get a member sacked for daring to critise.

Maybe it is a misunderstanding, but if it is the entire membership of tsi misunderstood. :)

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Then again I apologise if that's how it came across.

You're here now and hopefully staying. There is only me, Joe Harris and 1 other ARC here I believe.

Maybe an ally in defending MAS as certain members think it is overpriced collection of messy code  :mf_swordfight: 

Then again I apologise if that's how it came across.

Hi Roger thank you for your appology, I interpreted your post as a threat too, as did all of the moderator/admin team. I know this is only the internet, but on this forum we have 22k members and more than half of these are trade members, I know several are SMS customers, customers being the key word here. Before you click post just think about how your customers will interpret what you have written.

It is good to see you here I hope that you can see the potential of this place and the information that we share first hand with each other.

Bugger, i'm outnumbered by MAS ARCs....  I need to go and find another Sentinel using ARC to join.

Good to see you on here Roger

Being the superior platform you would expect more people using it :D

Archived