Security Installer Community

Hobbyist

Dan24

good lad starting young..........

Back in the 80's my mum had to call my school once to ask me the code for the alarm in my bedroom.

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Some of you may know me from the fire alarm engineers forum? If you do, then unlike the other hobbyist I've settled for a few 9v radio linked detectors...

The G2 is a nice panel, got one of those £49 ethernet modules and the Android app which works a treat! I've had a ts790 before, a 9651 and used a morley fire panel before, although I've sold most of that stuff on to work on the CCTV setup.

Thanks everyone,

Dan

Some of you may know me from the fire alarm engineers forum?

Lol, Luke was on here & PM'd me to ask if I'm the same Mr :) as on there...... & I don't think he's ever been back since !

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Lol, Luke was on here & PM'd me to ask if I'm the same Mr :) as on there...... & I don't think he's ever been back since !

Haha, well someone had to tell him that he couldn't run his house off a home made UPS, oh wait... 

good lad starting young..........

Back in the 80's my mum had to call my school once to ask me the code for the alarm in my bedroom.

I was going to arm my room during the day, but I can just see the same thing happening! My mum's already getting fed up of the whirring ptz in the garage where my dj stuff is kept! 

Haha, well someone had to tell him that he couldn't run his house off a home made UPS, oh wait... 

I was going to arm my room during the day, but I can just see the same thing happening! My mum's already getting fed up of the whirring ptz in the garage where my dj stuff is kept! 

This is how I started my journey. B&Q alarms in my bedroom and the old A1 Campa1gn CCTV stuff is where it all started and I've ended up doing it as a job for the past 15 years.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

This is how I started my journey. B&Q alarms in my bedroom and the old A1 Campa1gn CCTV stuff is where it all started and I've ended up doing it as a job for the past 15 years.

I know someone who is now in the trade who used to have a few pan tilt heads mounted onto his house! 

Archived