Security Installer Community

Hobbyist

Dan24

@ Dan - If you have a genuine interest in learning the trade then you have picked a great time to do it.

There is currently a huge push for apprenticeship support in the industry and many well known companies are actively offering to mentor guys from 16-18 to teach them the ropes and show them what is involved in working in electronic security.

It is a fascinating trade as there are so many component parts, you can install, program, develop software / hardware, work in alarm monitoring or CCTV analytics or survey and sell systems that are a best fit.

Our industry has a lot of niches and certainly more than enough for anyone with a bit of passion and imagination to carve themselves out a career.

If you want to know more about the apprentice roles available then let me know and I will send  PM to you with details (You can't PM me yet until a certain number of posts made).

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

There is currently a huge push for apprenticeship support in the industry and many well known companies are actively offering to mentor guys from 16-18 to teach them the ropes and show them what is involved in working in electronic security.

Speaking form my viewpoint we would happily give a chance to young ones trying to get into the industry and mentor them due to the current sub standard labour pool that exists.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

..... and mentor them due to the current sub standard labour pool that exists.

dam, now i have to screwup my job app with you ;;)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

It's a no brainer with some of the financial support available to those who support it Matt.

I'll get some info sent over to you.

Didn't know there was. Please do, I'd be very keen.

dam, now i have to screwup my job app with you ; ;)

:)

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Haha, well someone had to tell him that he couldn't run his house off a home made UPS, oh wait... 

i don't get what your problem with that system is, dan?

it works! and serves a purpose...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived