Security Installer Community

Panels That Send Text Messages

kka

crikey James it would be easier to suck treacle up a straw you lol!

WTF (i.e. What The Flip) dose it stand for i.e. T =  ,A =  ,P =  in the acronym? its unreliable so is it Tapping on the Apartment Pipes - what

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=TAP+Protocol

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

you forget, not being registered I've been out of that side for a while, so I don't recognise the acronym

So because your not registered you can give your customer a piss poor solution.??

So because your not registered you can give your customer a piss poor solution.??

Exactely the same as you any registered installer. There are very good and very very bad!.

Insoectorates are a good idea - when they work!, but in this security trade they simply don't produce what they say they do, thats why i'm not regustered - i'm not a hypocrite.

A custmer complaining needs not to loose time in doing so. Don't forget to an inspectorate they pay a certificate fee for them to assure quality on THEIR behalf.

But what happens in real life? They get a letter saying "they are working with them".

Personally i think it's long overdue that trading standards got involved and ripped the cosy rug out.

Thise that really try ti maintain a hood standard must be sickenned when another si called restered installer is incapable or simply don't care, and usually it go's on fir many years.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived