Security Installer Community

Panels That Send Text Messages

kka

Yes it is a nothing thing, are yous taking about us?

Your in no position to criticise spelling and grammatical errors.

We understood what you meant - that's the big difference.

as we are into being 'annoyed' by typo's etc -:

I never said other guys with badges are "Aswell". I know a few guys who work 9/5 and tell the customer **** all "missed punctuation". (i don't) even if they have ditched the bell tamper because it's ten to 5 and they want to go home but can't find the fault. "requires several comma's" ( as saud to me any comany is only as good as it worst employee and why i don't employ anyone)

But you seem to think that it doesn't matter that your not registered (given your own words about the tamper, you sure? - not a legal or moral requirement) "oops! extra space" ! IMO it makes having the badge pointless (i totally agree) and the customer ends up getting a cheap job (cost s not a total indicator of worth) with tap SMS lol (and you assume. use that?

not every client requires full Police response, those that do i deal with, are passed to an NSI Gold after installation.

check my contact details, i don't advertise, bar business cards and printed EWD covers, effectively those who use me have to be recommended and/or very very persistent, i then choose or not to take them on.

Do i make a good living? well, i've not missed one mortgage repayment, or had a CCJ, bankruptcy through how many recessions since 1985?

so lets compare -:

my clients now get 3 years p&l warranty - what do you offer?

if my clients should have a problem they phone me direct 24/7 - i.e.the guy with 45 years experience, the guy who personally installed their system, the guy who knows them personally - what do your clients get?

btw i don't charge an annual fee - how much do you/your firm charge your clients?

still think i'm some sort of cheap skank? match my confidence demonstrated by my warranty - if you want MY respect!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived