Security Installer Community

Panels That Send Text Messages

kka

Do i make a good living? well, i've not missed one mortgage repayment, or had a CCJ, bankruptcy through how many recessions since 1985?

beans on toast every night is a bit bland tho..

San Miguel Fresca

snap, on special @ the co-op

as we are into being 'annoyed' by typo's etc -:

not every client requires full Police response, those that do i deal with, are passed to an NSI Gold after installation.

check my contact details, i don't advertise, bar business cards and printed EWD covers, effectively those who use me have to be recommended and/or very very persistent, i then choose or not to take them on.

Do i make a good living? well, i've not missed one mortgage repayment, or had a CCJ, bankruptcy through how many recessions since 1985?

so lets compare -:

my clients now get 3 years p&l warranty - what do you offer?

if my clients should have a problem they phone me direct 24/7 - i.e.the guy with 45 years experience, the guy who personally installed their system, the guy who knows them personally - what do your clients get?

btw i don't charge an annual fee - how much do you/your firm charge your clients?

still think i'm some sort of cheap skank? match my confidence demonstrated by my warranty - if you want MY respect!

I see you as nearly everything that's wrong with, or has decimated this industry.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Who ever said you didn't make a good living, but the opinion of good can vary from person to person.

I've never had a ccj or missed payments.

Lets not make this personal.

Back to topic. IMO Panels that send SMS via TAP have their place but should not be promoted as having tht feature because of its proved unreliability. It's a bit of a gimmick anyway like the led backlit sounders.

still think i'm some sort of cheap skank? match my confidence demonstrated by my warranty - if you want MY respect!

This may well explain why when asked by you to do a quote the person thought I was a urine taker.

Charging the going rate to sort the job..................

Not running about 2 or 3 times to discuss it.

I surveyed the job, told of the additions and put in a price.

You have mentioned he did not like my "Attitude", in that case I`m glad It never went ahead as he seemed to expect everything for nothing.

No disrespect to you here, just FACTS mentioned.

And the inference being?

You just don't seem to be able to help yourself billy big talking about yourself whilst inferring all others are somehow inferior.

typo arf ..should have been aboot.

In such a short sentance - bricks and glass houses come to mind guys ;).

And the inference being?

You just don't seem to be able to help yourself billy big talking about yourself whilst inferring all others are somehow inferior.

Not really, been challenged on my buisness acuman - decided to prove i'm not completely without it, hows your btw?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

snap, on special @ the co-op

I see you as nearly everything that's wrong with, or has decimated this industry.

How could me, one guy ever decimate this industry? Guys in the inspectorate hold the reigns, they dhould have kicked but instead of sitting back playing dumb and coining it in!

Who ever said you didn't make a good living, but the opinion of good can vary from person to person.

I've never had a ccj or missed payments.

Lets not make this personal.

Back to topic. IMO Panels that send SMS via TAP have their place but should not be promoted as having tht feature because of its proved unreliability. It's a bit of a gimmick anyway like the led backlit sounders.

I totally agree with you, look, it's like the doctor, he can recommend to run 5 miles a day, but its your choice to run 2, i'd rather offer what he will accept than nothing at all, just be very clear about it then i'll have no qualms.

You just have to take my word, i don't tell a client with high risks to use me, i put them direct onto a gold - no commission nothing. If they insist then i will git snd recommend to pass on.

I am in business - but have scruples, i found that honesty brings in more work, than winging it.

This may well explain why when asked by you to do a quote the person thought I was a urine taker.

Charging the going rate to sort the job..................

Not running about 2 or 3 times to discuss it.

I surveyed the job, told of the additions and put in a price.

You have mentioned he did not like my "Attitude", in that case I`m glad It never went ahead as he seemed to expect everything for nothing.

No disrespect to you here, just FACTS mentioned.

So Re tou going to match my warranty - is anyone?

?

In such a short sentance - bricks and glass houses come to mind guys ;).

Not really, been challenged on my buisness acuman - decided to prove i'm not completely without it, hows your btw?

You really don't get it, you really don't.

You remind me of that newspaper cartoon character, oor Willie. Why? Because you certainly act like one.

And no, not a typo.

I totally agree with you, look, it's like the doctor, he can recommend to run 5 miles a day, but its your choice to run 2, i'd rather offer what he will accept than nothing at all, just be very clear about it then i'll have no qualms.

You just have to take my word, i don't tell a client with high risks to use me, i put them direct onto a gold - no commission nothing. If they insist then i will git snd recommend to pass on.

I am in business - but have scruples, i found that honesty brings in more work, than winging it.

So Re tou going to match my warranty - is anyone?

?

Without actually seeing your warranty how can anyone possibly comment or match it? Post a copy of the warranty document that you give your customers so we can compare it?

Archived