Security Installer Community

Panels That Send Text Messages

kka

Pass him a cig packet and he'll write you one on there as per.

Give him a chance Norman, he has the opportunity to show the sceptics that he does provide a written warranty for his work.

This may well explain why when asked by you to do a quote the person thought I was a urine taker.

Charging the going rate to sort the job..................

Not running about 2 or 3 times to discuss it.

I surveyed the job, told of the additions and put in a price.

You have mentioned he did not like my "Attitude", in that case I`m glad It never went ahead as he seemed to expect everything for nothing.

No disrespect to you here, just FACTS mentioned.

yes quite a bit, however my worry is that if where to engage into a discussion on the matter you'll reply with 126 of mispelt pish

same sort of avoidance response i'd expect from the so called inspectorates!

i'm not naming the site or the installer, be unfair if they have no recourse ti answer.

that is just some the sins, far far worse believe me. i made a report to the client who then called a meeting with the alarm co. their rep showed up seemed a decent engineer, whole idea was to get them to sort out the system as per their web site guarantee's.

i walk the rep round with the security supervisor, there was simply 10 pages of observations, so i pointed out just a few of the main issues, they could pick the others up later. all he kept saying was "i'm so embarrassed, its so embarrassing" repeatedly.

While employed i've been in his shoes on black list appointments, i felt his embarrassment and i'm sure anger at being placed in that situation. The installer has refused to correct for no charge - why should there be one? they pay an annual fee for their engineers ti maintain the system, their site clearly states the replace damaged detectors within their charges, so i advised to call in the inspectorate and TS, they informed the inspectorate, this was August/September last year, to date no reaction.

if thats not a disgrace what is?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Give him a chance Norman, he has the opportunity to show the sceptics that he does provide a written warranty for his work.

as i don't give out my contact details, unheeded paper proves nothing i won't be showing anything. unfortunately people go tiofar as in trying to show my private residence in here.

How long ago were you employed though, relevant to most of your drivel.

if its really drivel, why are you interested? and if not interested why ask the question?

Smoke and mirrors

i'm no worse at that than the inspectorates - and i don't certificate it either!!

FFS Arf moaning about typos.................

Now I have seen it all!!!!

not moaning, just demonstrating those who claim to be annoyed, if you wish to live in glass house you are not wise to throw bricks!

You really don't get it, you really don't.

You remind me of that newspaper cartoon character, oor Willie. Why? Because you certainly act like one.

And no, not a typo.

as Wllie us non entirety, i'll leave you to your personal fantasies!

Yes it is a nothing thing, are yous taking about us?

Your in no position to criticise spelling and grammatical errors.

i don't deny typo's, but others pretend they are perfect, i just show them typ errors of their ways ;)

I'm sorry I couldn't even understand that will all the spelling mistakes.

I allways advice clients of extra works and panel upgrades etc. and any disconnections should be logged and the customer signed for. Who ever said that it shouldn't be.

exactelly what i do and i'd expect anyone else tbh,

i've checked with both inspectorates, astonishingly it is not compulsory to follow up disconnections, this might be for good reasons but a remote disconnect? if desperate thats ok for a few hours until an engineer can get there, but in this case just to leave it at that?

Archived