Security Installer Community

Water Very Common When Servicing Cctv

skar

rolls up my sleeves & dives in at the deep end, translation attempts in green...

:)

not any job more anymore :(,

Not my system anymore

Serviced offices, to save on 12 individual panels I originally a scanny 9500 with shunt lims for each of the 12 office's, keypad by each door so it was like 12 wards, mastered by the scanny, and really worked great tbh.

several years latter some of the businesses wanted ARC for their insurances. listed building so could not realistically have upto 12 ewb's. Not being registered i could not get URN's outside of met area. think this is the 4th firm to have taken it over.

Never been a requirement for the bell to be outside ?

Once ACPO came in you should not be getting any URN's anywhere!

no, client selected them as locals, tbh bit of a relief as i don't have many jobs in the area, so tunnel, with the time spent traveling it can be hard to break even.

charge mileage & travel time ?

more of a shadow lol!

just appears to be random words ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

What are u on?

Without EWB. An intrusion is less noticed and less deterred just by the internal siren.

Fact - Met Police area was the last force to stop non registered alarm co's from having URNs.

Do you think this Fair?

Since start up in 1985 non of my sites EVER got blacklisted,

Since start up in 1985 NON of my system have EVER FAILED TO ACTIVATE when required.

That clear enough? Can you even march that ?

DO YOU ACTUALLY RUN A BUSINESS?

Yes i charged milage and time, but not for a lose of a whole day.

That site is out past Gatwick, i lived in Basildon att. Heavy Dartford Crossing traffic, holdups on M25//M23 meant 1/2 a day for a simple repair,

most my work is North London where the client lives, pointless going to anything after.

Shadow = less than a 'footprint' but gets noticed, sorry if the jokes go over your head!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

You did`nt do many covert jobs then.

No EWDs, just redcares, oh yeah you could not.

I was based in Fulham, office in Croydon and regularly went to Hertfordshire around the M25. Whats the issue? We got paid for time.

Without EWB. An intrusion is less noticed and less deterred just by the internal siren.

Commercial system = bell delay, in the sepia tinted days you often hark on about a multi tenanted listed building would have had either an external bell fitted within the common area hallway, within there own office or an internal SAB fittted within there own unit

Fact - Met Police area was the last force to stop non registered alarm co's from having URNs.

15yrs + ?

Do you think this Fair?

what do think of this one ?

hull_fair2_470x352.jpg

Since start up in 1985 non of my sites EVER got blacklisted,

an achievement if you had 100's, not much to brag about it you had handful..

Since start up in 1985 NON of my system have EVER FAILED TO ACTIVATE when required.

see above

That clear enough? Can you even march that ?

I could never twill the baton

0263_BZ%20_024.JPG

DO YOU ACTUALLY RUN A BUSINESS?

Somedays, otherdays where a charity providing a free service to the wealthy...

Yes i charged milage and time, but not for a lose of a whole day.

odd, the only way you can loose full day if your charging for traveling is 16hr round trip ?

That site is out past Gatwick, i lived in Basildon att. Heavy Dartford Crossing traffic, holdups on M25//M23 meant 1/2 a day for a simple repair,

most my work is North London where the client lives, pointless going to anything after.

bored now...

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

You did`nt do many covert jobs then.

No EWDs, just redcares, oh yeah you could not.

I was based in Fulham, office in Croydon and regularly went to Hertfordshire around the M25. Whats the issue? We got paid for time.

Not to many covert cctv for myself but i like to hide cables, on nicer buildings to hide cameras 'in full view'.

Heritage trust do a great job on the whole, but one rep was way above her self importance.

Big block if homes in Regents Park, she would not allow low level cameras, offered to use small tube types narrow lens low light on the roof 'valleys'. Can't di that they will break the view of the roof line''.

????

I explain they are 5" diameter tubular ' no matter how tubular r will be able to see them from that mound' pointing to small hill in the park near half a mile away from these homes.

Well, with permission of the residents chairman, i installed them anyway, few months later i get a very snotty and annoyed letter 'you have wasted my valuable time, have not contacted me further blah blah'.

So i sent her a tape with a polite letter challenging her to identify where these working cameras are actually located - never heard another word.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Not to many covert cctv for myself but i like to hide cables, on nicer buildings to hide cameras 'in full view'.

Heritage trust do a great job on the whole, but one rep was way above her self importance.

Big block if homes in Regents Park, she would not allow low level cameras, offered to use small tube types narrow lens low light on the roof 'valleys'. Can't di that they will break the view of the roof line''.

????

I explain they are 5" diameter tubular ' no matter how tubular r will be able to see them from that mound' pointing to small hill in the park near half a mile away from these homes.

Well, with permission of the residents chairman, i installed them anyway, few months later i get a very snotty and annoyed letter 'you have wasted my valuable time, have not contacted me further blah blah'.

So i sent her a tape with a polite letter challenging her to identify where these working cameras are actually located - never heard another word.

i play this in my van

Archived