Security Installer Community

Water Very Common When Servicing Cctv

skar

Yes please.

can't find on a quick search, job is near Gatwick, emailed client to see if he has any or will take some.

might as well get some more p taken,

when the small internal eyeball cameras came out there was no external version, one was disguised as a spot lamp, can't thin of the maker atm, so as to be more covert in shop fronts. i used this camera and a appx 1ft long cylindrical clear plastic food container bought from Tesco's hardware, i screwed the plastic lid to under the front door canopy, rubber seal kept the clear part if the container up, snd i used 2 anti damp Crystal packs.

you might fall about laughing, for the time, it actually looked quite cool and retro, one very rich client pleased as punch, it cost me £2.99 and afiak worked for over 10 years, might even still be there. if so i take a piccy when passing and post it.

on top form tonight Arf.

:) just cracked open a 'new' old tin of Ovaltine brought up from the kings cellar, i've not actually drank any - but oh those fuuuumes ;)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Nah.

Buddies methinks, and against regs IIRC.

:)

not any job more anymore :(,

Serviced offices, to save on 12 individual panels I originally a scanny 4500 with shunt lims for each of the 12 office's, keypad by each door so it was like 12 wards, mastered by the scanny, and really worked great tbh.

several years latter some of the businesses wanted ARC for their insurances. listed building so could not realistically have upto 12 ewb's. Not being registered i could not get URN's outside of met area. think this is the 4th firm to have taken it over.

anyway - comment on camera covers please :)

Is arf that premier alarms mob then?

no, client selected them as locals, tbh bit of a relief as i don't have many jobs in the area, so tunnel, time travelling can be hard to break even.

so your saying arf has that footprint?

more of a shadow lol!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived