Security Installer Community

Water Very Common When Servicing Cctv

skar

You did`nt do many covert jobs then.

No EWDs, just redcares, oh yeah you could not.

I was based in Fulham, office in Croydon and regularly went to Hertfordshire around the M25. Whats the issue? We got paid for time.

thats the difference you were on the cards, as self employed i don't. charging a whole day, fuel, tolls both ways. true cost is £500.00. present that client your in for a fight.

i know it will be noon at least before i'm free, if M23/M25 is ok then eeriest i'd get to Finchley would be about 13:30, if they are there then tools off put down sheets blah blah, pick up mess tools back on productive work time used about 2 hours.

add that and for the extra fuel just not worth it, and when i have, often to find client has forgot or gone out, claiming they could not get hold of me.

you guys do as you want, i'm better employed sorting paperwork in that situation.

nah... jungle book

Ah - gone ape then?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

thats the difference you were on the cards, as self employed i don't. charging a whole day, fuel, tolls both ways. true cost is £500.00. present that client your in for a fight.

So a business runs at a loss?

I managed two, set costs and remumerations.

Why can you not do it and earn?

So a business runs at a loss?

I managed two, set costs and remumerations.

Why can you not do it and earn?

Do you charge for Sales visit, clerical time, postage, travelling costs - of course not. Do you not turn up or refuse?

Same deal, this guys been with me from the very start, do i upset him? I just had lump it for overal gains, why i said i was hsppy to drop the alarm after 20 years, but stil have thr CCTv

He's been with you from the start because your nigh on free...

far from it, most his work was in North London, he bought this building and turned it from a doctors surgery into serviced offices as an investment/pension.

economy not what it was, only 25% occupancy, he is thinking now to turn them into private high quality flats. i'm not sure if he will get pp for change of use.

if he go's ahead i'll be very busy, and - not for 'free'!

if he go's ahead i'll be very busy, and - not for 'free'!

Ah! the old 'carrot customers' as I used to call them, same ones who ask for it cheap as they have loads of contacts and will put the business your way.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived