Security Installer Community

New Van

james.wilson

thanks re van.

ladders are heavy to be fair but good. they have wheels to allow for dragging or sliding up a wall.

ive got them cos our fuel usage is huge on the vans and i reakon everything inside will make a saving. im gonna compare fuel use between this and the newest bippa (with bars and ladders) to see. But this combi is much bigger so should be worse on fuel

didnt get them from here but uk link

http://www.midlandladders.com/products/6_Rung_Little_Giant_Professional-414-74.html

This is exactly what i was going to do this time last year, never got round to it, i was going for the next size down so as to fit in me astra van.

They are a bonus for high-ish level smokes in the A form.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

for many yrs I've been tempted to inves

I believe the van has the best in class load space & cab,

the front end is the problem, combo has retard grin & the doblo has frown & goaty.... new lights, bonnet, grill & bumper would make the sales soar

doblo /new combo's have 1.3, 1.6 & 2.0 diesels

old combo where fiat 1.3's & izzui 1.7's ?

Agreed.

Think Fiat made the old 1.7JTD engine.

Ladders are a gimmick, I have a set we used as back up. I have now moved them to home where TBF I use them infrequently but when required although cumbersome they are usefull.

I also had no idea they could be split into 2 trestles.

We use 5tread fibreglas compacts and A frame ali triples as standard issue. If I was allowed I would have the 3 tread domestics as a preference but I find my tool box is adequate for most W@ H.

Customers!

Archived