Security Installer Community

New Van

james.wilson

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were issued with little giants a few years ago and they are quiet heavy. The type we have are silver and i don't know if they are different from the black(pro) type. They don't go as high as my old triples but they do come in very handy as a high "a" frame type of step ladder. I think the idea at the time was to replace both triples and step ladders with little giants but they are way too big and bulky to use inside domestics. IMO you need triples,step ladders and little giants.

Got to say that in the video he made it look very easy when going from ladder to steps as they can slide like a guillotine and it hurts like feck when you trap your hands/fingers  :fear:

Overall a good bit of kit and i think the class rating is 1A.

Crazy!

you think?  we're on building sites a lot and i wouldn't want to use domestic steps anyway.  we carry zarges combi, 3 & 5/6 tred fiberglass steps - i have no idea how anyone can work without these.

you think?  we're on building sites a lot and i wouldn't want to use domestic steps anyway.  we carry zarges combi, 3 & 5/6 tred fiberglass steps - i have no idea how anyone can work without these.

You have to be specific as the 5 tread come in three differing sizes. As i said 5 rung "Compact" here.

Customers!

what exactly do you mean by compacts, the little ladder things?

Fibre glass ladders come in diffrent sizes. the 5 rung come in 3 diffrent sizes. the smallest of these is refered to as the "5 rung compact". these are IMO the ideal size for our works although they are preffered by the decorators.

Customers!

Archived