Security Installer Community

New Van

james.wilson

for many yrs I've been tempted to inves

vans a bit gay though

I believe the van has the best in class load space & cab,

the front end is the problem, combo has retard grin & the doblo has frown & goaty.... new lights, bonnet, grill & bumper would make the sales soar

We have them and I'm sure they are 1.5 or 1.6?

doblo /new combo's have 1.3, 1.6 & 2.0 diesels

old combo where fiat 1.3's & izzui 1.7's ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

yep front end is awful. but its a van.

far from the best looking van we have ever bought.

but my wants were 

getting those ladders inside

economy

space

looks wernt even on the list to be fair, but i did comment when i went to see one, 'f#ck me you wouldnt want the front of it to be the last thing you see would you'

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

We have them and I'm sure they are 1.5 or 1.6?

might be like the Astra van with 3 engines to pick from!

I am trying to decide what to go for, got connects at the minute. I was looking at the Astra vans or the Partners. As you said James the vans use alot of fuel!

The astra is being discontinued and smaller then most.

But van choice is hard. Noting seems to last anymore, we used to run astra's but they went sh## a while ago. Id always avoided french but when your worst van is a vw caddy for issues you have to think ill have to go french (or in this case italian)

Pete likes the connects but i looked at new and thought others were a better option.

We had planned to go for the bippa / nemo going forward (mum likes them all to be the same, im not fussed) but if vauxhall or whoever are doing the warranty and the value added stuff for about the same as a smaller van then the choice to me was obvious

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

The astra is being discontinued and smaller then most.

But van choice is hard. Noting seems to last anymore, we used to run astra's but they went sh## a while ago. Id always avoided french but when your worst van is a vw caddy for issues you have to think ill have to go french (or in this case italian)

Pete likes the connects but i looked at new and thought others were a better option.

We had planned to go for the bippa / nemo going forward (mum likes them all to be the same, im not fussed) but if vauxhall or whoever are doing the warranty and the value added stuff for about the same as a smaller van then the choice to me was obvious

True, I have a contact that buys direct from Northgate at 2 years old, so we get some good deals.

The connects are ok, one has been great. the other has done half the miles and alot more issues. They all fall apart at some stage.

We got our connect with 35k on the clock, it's now got just over 100k we have had very few problems with it.

I bet other than servicing, tyres etc we have spent less than £500 in repairs.

The problem is it uses loads of fuel.

Archived