Everything posted by norman
-
has anybody came across any of these alarms
Erm, yup.
-
has anybody came across any of these alarms
Moss had their place in the market, they were no Clifford or Piranah but offered good profit and low/no call backs.
-
has anybody came across any of these alarms
I fitted loads of Moss Alarms back in the day, they were the Yale of their time. MS700, 705 and 707 iirc. Worked well and gvfm.
-
Galaxy G2-20 Double Knock
and giving a toss.
-
Oldest Panel
That's him, has he been campaigning on your doorstep too?
-
Oldest Panel
UKIP? he'll be welcomed here then, especially by PJ
- Oldest Panel
-
Oldest Panel
Can't get the engineers these days.
-
Oldest Panel
Yellow 'C' type above the Facom sign, still see the window foil if you look closely. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.6803264,-1.5031351,3a,19.9y,80.64h,92.88t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_PUFKlWV1psMff69i1-ugQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
-
Oldest Panel
First install was a Bentley of some sort iirc, only installed c1991 and the bells still up.
-
security master tp-800 pre wired alarm problems!
tbf fair for 3 squid you could bang it on fleabay and get 20-30 I reckon.
-
Hi Everyone
Not on the monumental scale I witnessed yesterday, no.
-
Hi Everyone
Erm, nope. Oh, btw I was in London yesterday, are'nt the cyclists, taxi's and delivery bikes great.
-
(Finally) We've published the issues with the Yale alarms
Driving with his fecking doors locked I guess.
-
(Finally) We've published the issues with the Yale alarms
CG, making ADT look good value....
-
(Finally) We've published the issues with the Yale alarms
Similarly I used to look for what I'd describe as best value, now I'm getting older I factor in my time and the true value of saving a few pounds. I'm a big advocate of buy the best you can afford nowadays. The sweet taste of quality remains long after the bitter taste of cost.
-
(Finally) We've published the issues with the Yale alarms
Problem as I see it is, and correct me if I'm wrong, there is no trail of tampering? Much like a bump key if they lock it after your goosed
-
(Finally) We've published the issues with the Yale alarms
A friend has just left ADT to go back servicing ATM's
-
(Finally) We've published the issues with the Yale alarms
Banks are scarily lapse with alarms, they rely on the vault in any event of it not working rather than wait out of hours for an engineer. In fact thinking about it, I've never been to a bank ooh.
-
(Finally) We've published the issues with the Yale alarms
Because less and less people give a hoot I reckon, and why would a crim go to the trouble of jamming or even capturing a PIN on someone who has a YALE system. I'd be interested to know the true figures for any radio system circumnavigated in a similar way. I also wish I has a pound for every YALE system sold, people buy it through brand trust and recognition.
-
Company Insurance - Making a Claim
Insurance companies are like banks, all good when you are giving them your cash, but under the skin they are all parasitic bastards.
- The Mystery Lock?
- The Mystery Lock?
-
Fused Spurs
Earth is over-rated anyway imo.
-
Fused Spurs
Working live isn't illegal, but for the sake of not turning off a server may be frowned upon. Best way imo is leave the spur to the customer.