Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Security Installer Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

norman

Global Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by norman

  1. Moss had their place in the market, they were no Clifford or Piranah but offered good profit and low/no call backs.
  2. I fitted loads of Moss Alarms back in the day, they were the Yale of their time. MS700, 705 and 707 iirc. Worked well and gvfm.
  3. and giving a toss.
  4. norman replied to a post in a topic in Members Lounge (Public)
    That's him, has he been campaigning on your doorstep too?
  5. norman replied to a post in a topic in Members Lounge (Public)
    UKIP? he'll be welcomed here then, especially by PJ
  6. norman replied to a post in a topic in Members Lounge (Public)
    DIYNot?
  7. norman replied to a post in a topic in Members Lounge (Public)
    Can't get the engineers these days.
  8. norman replied to a post in a topic in Members Lounge (Public)
    Yellow 'C' type above the Facom sign, still see the window foil if you look closely. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.6803264,-1.5031351,3a,19.9y,80.64h,92.88t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_PUFKlWV1psMff69i1-ugQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
  9. norman replied to a post in a topic in Members Lounge (Public)
    First install was a Bentley of some sort iirc, only installed c1991 and the bells still up.
  10. tbf fair for 3 squid you could bang it on fleabay and get 20-30 I reckon.
  11. Not on the monumental scale I witnessed yesterday, no.
  12. Erm, nope. Oh, btw I was in London yesterday, are'nt the cyclists, taxi's and delivery bikes great.
  13. Driving with his fecking doors locked I guess.
  14. Similarly I used to look for what I'd describe as best value, now I'm getting older I factor in my time and the true value of saving a few pounds. I'm a big advocate of buy the best you can afford nowadays. The sweet taste of quality remains long after the bitter taste of cost.
  15. Problem as I see it is, and correct me if I'm wrong, there is no trail of tampering? Much like a bump key if they lock it after your goosed
  16. A friend has just left ADT to go back servicing ATM's
  17. Banks are scarily lapse with alarms, they rely on the vault in any event of it not working rather than wait out of hours for an engineer. In fact thinking about it, I've never been to a bank ooh.
  18. Because less and less people give a hoot I reckon, and why would a crim go to the trouble of jamming or even capturing a PIN on someone who has a YALE system. I'd be interested to know the true figures for any radio system circumnavigated in a similar way. I also wish I has a pound for every YALE system sold, people buy it through brand trust and recognition.
  19. Insurance companies are like banks, all good when you are giving them your cash, but under the skin they are all parasitic bastards.
  20. Dove, from above.
  21. norman replied to Kate Scorey's topic in Electrics
    Earth is over-rated anyway imo.
  22. norman replied to Kate Scorey's topic in Electrics
    Working live isn't illegal, but for the sake of not turning off a server may be frowned upon. Best way imo is leave the spur to the customer.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.