Security Installer Community

Things found in airing cupboards

Matt Ward

ive never found anything except dust...you should always ask the customer if its ok to go upstairs,go in a bedroom etc before doing so,gives the customer a chance to move stuff,lol

qfa,

last thing i need is some fat old, wearing nothing but suspenders giving me the come on ;)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

really?

YES

Just so you know if I leave the accounts lying around in your presense its for a reason,probably becuase I want you to have a good hard think about taking a drop in pay

So glad you mentioned that.

The "Left lying around" part.  The ones in question were in the folder I needed. With my name on it. And afterwards found out I was supposed to know. Being a family member so to speak and was being drawn into a company split.

For the others.

Please keep judging on snippets of information. Assume as you all do, and of course try and goad. The biggest laugh is the ones criticising have not got the smarts to think of the reasons the above happened.

So  cretins, you know who you are no trust was breeched.

PS Peter,

Not feeling sorry enough to ask for a drop in pay.

You need to write it all in red next time :P

YES

So glad you mentioned that.

The "Left lying around" part.  The ones in question were in the folder I needed. With my name on it. And afterwards found out I was supposed to know. Being a family member so to speak and was being drawn into a company split.

For the others.

Please keep judging on snippets of information. Assume as you all do, and of course try and goad. The biggest laugh is the ones criticising have not got the smarts to think of the reasons the above happened.

So  cretins, you know who you are no trust was breeched.

PS Peter,

Not feeling sorry enough to ask for a drop in pay.

You need to write it all in red next time :P

aye whatever...i quite often open an airing cupboard door and fck me theres a folder with my name on...im guessing it self destructed in 10 seconds too..you watch too many films man....