Security Installer Community

GT600/601 Panel with Vo-COMM voice dialer.

leew87

32 minutes ago, leew87 said:

Hi All 

thanks for your input

if i was looking to go down the rout of upgrading my panel would you upgrade my current system with a  

1) Risco Lightsys+ panel (without monitoring). 

2) Replace the how system with Verisure (monitored system) (altho verisure do not currently have smoke detectors) they say these are very close to being released as my current system does. 

we are a small business in a small shop on a residential parade.  

Neither

And what's point of no monitoring with light sys?

Is that option of DIY install ? Thenlightsys?

If your going for DIY option and want self free monitoring, probably the best option is the ion40 from what I can see , just the two examples you gave were not compatible 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, leew87 said:

options 1 & 2 are shite, unless your gt600 has been installed by a proper mong, find someone local to-

3.) put a digiair or dualcom on it

4.) replace the control panel & keypad & put digiair or dualcom.

my spider senses tingle with you having stuff in your shop with the clients data on it,

you'd look very silly if someones device ended up robbed form your shop & turned up in cash convertors or the local car boot sale ??

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

5 hours ago, leew87 said:

Hi All 

thanks for your input

if i was looking to go down the rout of upgrading my panel would you upgrade my current system with a  

1) Risco Lightsys+ panel (without monitoring). 

2) Replace the how system with Verisure (monitored system) (altho verisure do not currently have smoke detectors) they say these are very close to being released as my current system does. 

Verisure is a scam company 

https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/verisure-uk

Edited by Imnotshankled

They are not a scam, but it very well marketed stuff. But again as has been said many times just because something is popular doesnt make it any good.

Also bear in mind you understand these systems most people dont care and assume it meets the relevant standards

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

1 hour ago, james.wilson said:

They are not a scam, but it very well marketed stuff. But again as has been said many times just because something is popular doesnt make it any good.

Also bear in mind you understand these systems most people dont care and assume it meets the relevant standards

It is a scam 

from all the experiences I delt with them  you first pay £200 or £500 to purchase the equipment  then the ever increasing monitoring fee     they don't have police monitoring no matter how much they want you to think they do instead the "guard response" is where the installer drives to your house. Sits in thier car for 5 minutes  then drive off

If you cancel though   they will take the equipment you paid for with no refund and charge you £90 to remove it     and oh yea the £50 monitoring fee doesn't get cancelled until you block the direct debit payments 

10 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

You may not like the costs but it not a scam. I dont like it but you need to be careful saying its a scam when imo it isnt.

What if someone was to say what you do is scam etc.

It literally does fall as a scam 

Convincing customers that it does something even though it doesn't 

Verisure installers have advised themselves as NSI gold approved 

they had a **** ton of adverts taken down for false information   even including thier slogan "the most advanced alarm system on the market"

The dishonest payments even after the client has cancelled 

Screenshot_20221004-121800_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Imnotshankled