Security Installer Community

Hikvision Camera Models & Synology

EViS

These days, using trade desks in isolation is nuts if you're after the best prices (and sometimes advice too). More often than not there's a better price online with a faster service when you account for deliveries directly to your door.

5 hours ago, PeterJames said:

Really? That is interesting ADI are going to love you posting that on here, Hik do not like their distributors selling their stuff to JP, and distributors have got into trouble over it in the past . 

I only know Dahua products, I have never really bothered with Hik for varying reasons. I couldnt give you a comparison other than the fact that they both have similar versions of the same stuff. What I can tell you is Hik are part owned by the Chinese Government, and Dahua are not, yet guess whose face recognition cameras are in all the tube and train stations in Shenzhen  

Many dealers selling hik

Hik don't care for some reason

Hikvision UK professional CCTV range is now only sold through authorized distributors and authorized resellers in the UK, nearly all of these product codes starting with DS-

Here is Hikvision UK Published notice of the change.

"Hikvision UK Limited only sells products through our authorized distribution partners. We value all of our industry partners and are proud of the relationships we have developed to help expand the use of our innovative video surveillance products and solutions. Our authorized Hikvision UK distribution partners have committed to serving as a link across the UK and Ireland value chain by providing excellent pre- and post-sale customer service.

Unfortunately, not every organization currently selling Hikvision UK products has been authorized by Hikvision UK. There are possibilities that un-authorized dealers may sell counterfeit, used, or damaged products, which may have been altered with modified firmware and as such will not work or continue to work with legitimate products supplied through authorized channels. As per our company policy, Hikvision manufacturer’s warranty will be void, since the product is no longer in original factory condition, and Hikvision offices will not provide any support or assistance with these products.

Please be informed that the authorized Hikvision UK distribution partner is officially entitled to describe itself as “Authorized Distributor” or “Authorized Resellers” and allowed to use the following protected branded logos. Hikvision does not allow anyone or consider them authorized to sell our products on open internet platform such as eBay, Amazon, Aliexpress, Snapdeal etc.

29 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

I think @james.wilson was the 1st to predict on TSI that Hikvision was one day to become the "standard" product ?

At the time a 16ch sprite was couple of grand, where in 2020 where it couple of hundred for 16ch Hikvision

I predict a bit one came good then lol

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

22 minutes ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

DM was overpriced and look what happen to them for not innovating and trying to compete.

Keyboard worked well,  loop though & spot monitors....

For some reason my subs seem to their monitor is gonna to display all there channels like a telly?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God