Security Installer Community

PLANET CCTV alias System Q

C.S TEK.

a ) out of context.

b ) I'll have him next time I see him. :bruce_h4h:;)

Stewy..... obviously before I met you and realised what a hunk you really are!!! (I'm not gay or out!!!) My, my..... supprising how thoughts of people on here can be swayed, I have to say Stu is a genuine nice bloke who I belive would help out anyone.... without my tounge getting too brown,

ps..... he's bigger than me (standing of course) :whistle:

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

• 6 years later...

As this post has been dragged back up, I feel it nessecary to get something off my chest.

I have had dealings with System Q, I'm not sure about running a company, I wouldnt trust them to run a bath.

We used to have an account with them, Place an order, Pay on card, Job done.

After a few months we changed to a full credit account and continued to order in the usual way as we always did.

We received an account statement, I wrote a cheque and posted it myself.

It was about a 5 days later, They contacted me to say they were looking for payment, I said it was posted.

I Gave them the cheque number, date it posted etc.

They asked me to check the bank, Which I did, But it was not cashed. I told SystemQ give it another 3 days to arrive

Sure enough, They called me back to say its not arrived. I called the bank to cancel the cheque and offered to send another.

I got a letter of confirmation from the bank that it had been cancelled at our request, which I forwarded a copy as proof.

The absolute W@nk*r on the other end of the pphone said the following to me,

I dont care if the cheque was lost in the post, We dont need your kind buying from us because youre a bad payer

I am closing your account and with drawing all credit facilities with immediate effect.

I told him straignt, Dont bother withdrawing it, to Feck it off completely as i wanted nothing to do with the tossers

Seriously, I was for going down and knocking the cheeky fecker right out. We have ALWAYS paid our bills

They have continued to contact us every few months, I tell them to feck off and dont bother me again.. literally

Rant over, I feel better now......

I know doesnt seem right but look at it from their point of veiw they havent had your money but you have had their cameras, they dont know who you are from Adam. They dont know if you really posted the cheque or if you are just playing for time, have you never heard the saying "cheques in the post" its an often used sentence that means I am delaying payment for as long as I can. The point of an account is you have 30 days to pay and paying within this time frame getting the payment to them is your responsibility, and once that time frame has lapsed your account is overdue and again this is your responsibility.

Next time your in Sainsbury's and you get to the checkout, try saying Ill post you a cheque see what they say

No contact details in posts, lol.

The point of an account is you have 30 days to pay and paying within this time frame getting the payment to them is your responsibility, and once that time frame has lapsed your account is overdue and again this is your responsibility.

While I agree, in this situation it sounds like they stopped the account within 7 days of the statement.

This is hardly going to make customers happy.

Archived