Security Installer Community

PLANET CCTV alias System Q

C.S TEK.

We have been using system Q for bits and bobs now for a while and I feel the products have vastly improved over the past 2 years.

I always wondered why they didn't do a bigger range of eyeball cams and they appeared last month.

A minor gripe is the built in IR PTZ domes, you can't buy corner brackets for them. You can drill and make to fit using their original corner brackets but the colours don't match the dome which will look cheap Imo. Had to buy from luxrite in the end.

But apart from that they are very helpfull and parts always arrive on time.

!

We have been using system Q for bits and bobs now for a while and I feel the products have vastly improved over the past 2 years.

I always wondered why they didn't do a bigger range of eyeball cams and they appeared last month.

A minor gripe is the built in IR PTZ domes, you can't buy corner brackets for them. You can drill and make to fit using their original corner brackets but the colours don't match the dome which will look cheap Imo. Had to buy from luxrite in the end.

But apart from that they are very helpfull and parts always arrive on time.

You never had an out of stock issue?

We dont do a lot of CCTV but i do like the Alien which is all we realy buy from them. unfortunately they have ran out of stock with this unit more than once and delivery has been quoted not days or weeks but Months. which results in shopping elswhere. 

Customers!

I have editted the posts containing account information, not that it says that much tbf.

Paul with respect please think before you post account information.  I understand that you have to defend your company, and the information was not what would be considered as data protection but the figures were not required to put your point across.

I can vouch for System Q.

I only got onto them because we were using Vista at the time and the interface was absolutely awful to use so we were looking at alternative products to recommend to our clients.

As usual, came onto the forums where someone was raving about the ALIEN dvrs, so had one sent to us on test and they seemed perfectly fine for a certain group of our clients so there we go.

Only issue we had recently was a delayed order but that's about it.

They've been very friendly and helpful to date so sorry to hear that there are a few who haven't found them like this..as matthew.brough says, we all make mistakes from time to time. (hopefully we get a chance to sort them out before needing to resort to a forum to air our feelings)

Archived