Security Installer Community

Have been a naughty boy

abbz

Have made contact with the actual lady who sent letter. I've been caught doing 61 in a 50 by a roadside cop. She said should be offered speed awareness if I haven't had one in last 3 years. She told me exact place where they set up and that around 200 people have been caught on that stretch in a week !  Also told me that they will be there regularly for the next 3 months. 

22 minutes ago, abbz said:

I've been caught doing 61 in a 50 by a roadside cop. She said should be offered speed awareness if I haven't had one in last 3 years. She told me exact place where they set up and that around 200 people have been caught on that stretch in a week !

I assume former national speed limit road ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

2 hours ago, abbz said:

I think part of it still is. It's a dual carriageway as you come of M25. Apparently a section of it goes to 50. Next time I drive it I will pay more attention 

Street view it now

How can I see what speed limit is. Been told was on stretch on A21 between London road and chimes service station approaching pratts bottom. Road does go from a 2 lane dual carriageway to single lane.