Security Installer Community

Two Way ? Prove It.

charlie6

What a load of rubbish, question for you, are you the boffin Charlie? If not why you asking a question when you know the answer , how many times you going to change your mind or direction

Blagger

I for one , like Adrian, am also intrigued. I know lots of lecturers that can not teach. While the question is insignificant in itself. the reason why it was ever asked is. Once Charlie informed us that he already has got all what he required on the subject why did he ask us?

Nevertheless, my curiosity is more about the lecturer questioning the integrity of the term two way and if he is questioning it what is he teaching his students!

Using the words interrogating, talking to etc etc in layman's terms could mean a host of things couldn't it?

When I asked for the manufactures to chip in I was actually thinking of the Ricochette stuff which has devices that are bi directional so Adrian, how would you or your techie people describe the process that takes place say between devices which can be used as repeaters and control panels?

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

Spot on Norm but there are always exceptions and lecturers are not necessarily teachers just like teachers by name are not all teachers even though they think they are and are often paid as such. Having said that people who can't teach have taught me a lesson or two :)

It's like managers who couldn't manage to pass wind after a baked bean eating competition :)

Anyway Norman , you wanted the thread to be left open so why was that?

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.