Security Installer Community

Number Of New Installs Per Month?

Yes I was hardly ever at home but it paid for 2 foreign holidays a year for me the wife and kids and paid off a lot of my mortgage.

100 hrs x around 12ph minus tax @ 40 % plus ni would net around 600 ish pm extra ts not a lot really,and ive done it

@reggie   good luck I wouldn't say its an easy process and I am building things up slowly, whilst I get new installs (hardwired and wireless), most work is repairing the f'ups of sparkies and diyer's, along with repairs on older systems.

I cant be as fussy as some of these that have large client base already and currently its me only (however I am trying to be more realistic with customers as I can't afford to work for nothing), however it does get busy at times where I consider having some staff/subbies may be useful but there is not enough work yet to sustain them for long enough, just easier when its busy to book people in further into the future.