Security Installer Community

Number Of New Installs Per Month?

Wireless domestic earns us the least amount of revenue, so much so we try to avoid the work altogether.

I price it accordingly if I dont get it I didnt want it, if I do get it its worth having for both me and the customer. Sometimes its worth paying a bit more

Reggie what's your angle?

I don't have one really, I just think it's a shame that domestics are still by far the lions share of the market, not in individual value but in volume, which equates to value in the long term if the volume is there.

I just think it's a massive shame (it sounds like) smaller firms are conceding to the industry heavyweights simply because they have deeper pockets to bank roll installs at a loss then make £1000's out of customers in the long term?

There must be a way to sell/market your local business and service and stand out over and above the waft of s**t which comes with the heavyweights. You know I mean... just google "ADT reviews"! Don't customers do this?

Can most customer really be solely sold on installation price alone?

/ RANT OVER /

But that was "my angle" James :)