Security Installer Community

Number Of New Installs Per Month?

LOL

Aint that the truth

Its all down to desperation, none of my chaps want to work weekends, so I have to ask them how how much they would want to do it. I also explain this to the customer, but If the customer is desperate enough they agree. 

but what if they want it done at the price given would you pay the ot to keep the customer happy even if it comes off the bottom line

but what if they want it done at the price given would you pay the ot to keep the customer happy even if it comes off the bottom line

Depends on the customer, i work on numbers, if the numbers dont add up I do nothing. I do not mind paying for value, if I buy a meal out and pay top dollar I do expect decent food 

Depends on the customer, i work on numbers, if the numbers dont add up I do nothing. I do not mind paying for value, if I buy a meal out and pay top dollar I do expect decent food 

if the numbers didnt add up on one school job and you had to take a hit to get it done due to lack of service availability and had to pay more for labour than costed for would you walk away from that customer even if they are a good paying customer

i was listening to r4 today and wages vs tax was discussed. Many wanted to see an increase in wages as its the best way forward. Then another came on saying they wanted to but they kept loosing jobs, coaches i think.

Question would be how many consumers would pay a higher price for any item or service because of paying more. It seems to me that most look at getting it as cheap as possible. Energy is an easy one. who would pay more to the provider knowing they pay well?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i was listening to r4 today and wages vs tax was discussed. Many wanted to see an increase in wages as its the best way forward. Then another came on saying they wanted to but they kept loosing jobs, coaches i think.

Question would be how many consumers would pay a higher price for any item or service because of paying more. It seems to me that most look at getting it as cheap as possible. Energy is an easy one. who would pay more to the provider knowing they pay well?

but most on here think that pay as little as possible and charge as much as possible then complain when customers think the same

if the numbers didnt add up on one school job and you had to take a hit to get it done due to lack of service availability and had to pay more for labour than costed for would you walk away from that customer even if they are a good paying customer

Probably not, but if it was a one off customer wanting something done with a £70pa maint I would not lose any sleep

but most on here think that pay as little as possible and charge as much as possible then complain when customers think the same

Where do you get that idea? Serious Q btw