Security Installer Community

To Charge Or Not To Charge?

lamplight73

I used to have a pager and a bag of 10ps long time ago now, then the great big phone, then the erricson orange phone

i had the panasonic 'satchel' as my first phone, Motorola 7200, Nokia's, Treo (as first smart phone), MDA's HTC's then iPhones.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

You got to learn that long beep, short beep, 2 long beep = wife came home and forgot to turn it off again?

It only ever went off once, we went out and left the patio doors open (I though she had shut em, she thought I had) Came home to find a copper sitting in the lounge, telling me that the alarm was only supposed to ring for twenty minutes. I told him it would of if he had kept still DOH!

My pager had two numbers and different tones, the office only used the one tone so I progged a digi up to the other number and fitted it to my alarm worked a treat

ours were single tone, if it was not the office it would be the wife (so i knew i was in the kack lol!)

ok, so it's max 20 mins continuous, but whats the minimum silence period after, to consider its not continuous?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived