Security Installer Community

Security Smart Phone App

lamplight73

No, this is a dinosour....

dinosaurs.jpg

Am I correct in thinking they just guess what colour they were based on colour related rules we have with evolution.

I think it is possible they were all bright blue. maybe it was something I saw on sky t.v. so probably bull...

And to keep it alarm related.

saw some "dinosaurs" the other day.

First time I have ever seen three wired alarms all still in place in a house.

1984 ish..

1992 ish..

Must have been the customer demanding the new installers left the old alarm equipment in place, because the 2004 alarm co (which we have seen approx 150 of their systems) never did this on any other site.

Was cool to see them all in place "side by side" though :)

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

I like castle's user books....

and as it happens, so do my customers.

When handing a system over, all clients like a proper manual, probably just to re-assure themselves with what they are doing in the early stages.

They may mis-place/loose it, never the less, they like a proper manual - to which i think they are fully entitled to.

******** to printing off a manual - proper ***** that is.

Ammending user manuals - wtf - got enough on my plate as it is.

And probably the biggest thing to piss me off, is a mini manual with 95% foreign ******** in it.

I'm out as the saying goes.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

If you want a printed manual it will be in multiple languages and an inch thick, it will also add to the cost of goods.

I bought a TV last year which cost a lot more than most domestic intruder alarms, did I get a printed manual? No I didn't

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

If you want a printed manual it will be in multiple languages and an inch thick, it will also add to the cost of goods.

I bought a TV last year which cost a lot more than most domestic intruder alarms, did I get a printed manual? No I didn't

Why would you want or need a manual to operate the remote?

Archived