Security Installer Community

M&s Let Their Muslim Workers Refuse To Sell You Pork And A Can Of Lager

matthew.brough

What the article also fails to mention is the Muslims cooperate in othe ways.

Sunday working is the common one. Xmas is also another where they don't mind working.

It's easy to get drawn into the scaremongering but looking at the bigger picture is a safer bet.

As for your suggestion of Self serve tills. Spawn of the devil them things. I'll go without before using one.

+1

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

cheers Rulland,

It's been an utter belter of a year but the family stay strong and look after each other.

2014 can't get any worse surely lol?!

I feel for you AP, as said before, lost my mum this year to cancer, the ******* disease it is, and one of my best friends to sudden heart failure, i should be looking forward to Christmas but I like you will be glad to see the back of 2013. Have a good one mate, i am looking forward to seeing all the little ones in the family, to take my mind off the ****, that's what Christmas is for after all, the kids, its probably the only good thing Religion has associated itself with.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

yes there is that 'like' button just above the 'marked solved'

cancer will take a few, im sorry for your loss, i am. i lost my dad to cancer but i expected a heart issue for. fortunatly it was quickish. But even with all my bad news in recent times id say the future looks up.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived