Security Installer Community

M&s Let Their Muslim Workers Refuse To Sell You Pork And A Can Of Lager

matthew.brough

im christened but wouldnt class myself as christian but i do follow christian way, ie christmas. not for religious reasons mind. My dad was a believer but he could never convince me. i do believe in a 'god' as it is but more on a technical level than a religious one. i dont believe in the big bang theory for example.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Dont believe in god, but i do believe in a force, i go with the big bang as its more realistic and science seems to prove that happened, Jedi all the way lol

Employed by an NSI GOLD company

Any comments or views i have are my own, and do not represent that of my employer or clients.

After my best mate then uncle died this year I don't believe in religion.

My best mate was mentally ill and no one could have told at the time what he did as he made everyone think he was good.

I will always remember our last conversation when I asked if he was ok and he said yes..... 1 hr later as he knew I would be gone up the road and decided to end it. I will never forgive myself for that.

I also had to witness my uncle dying of cancer.

2 days/nights in hospital with the family that I will never forget.

2013 can go and **** itself

This year has been a total write off.

Could god have helped........ That's just the way life is. This could be hell we are in now?

!

Sooo, the general thought are, from the last posts anyway, that there is no 'big man', as such-apart from Santa and the force!.

FFS I'm gutted.

AP, My thoughts are with you mate, especially at this time of year, be strong.

Archived