Security Installer Community

M&s Let Their Muslim Workers Refuse To Sell You Pork And A Can Of Lager

matthew.brough

"Apparently and sadly, because he was a very close friend, he is now completely raving gaga."

You're saying you're the cause. Fair enough. Very noble of you to admit .

Ah ! So you feel the need to use comments taken out of context of the earlier posts - is that your way to a cheap 'victory' of some sort?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Ffs. I have neither taken comments out of context nor am I trying to claim anything.

Read again.

Really ? I clearly wrote 'we had drifted apart when i met my to be wife', at that stage he was into raising funds for restorations, and other various Church works.

I had no influence in anything he did or later going insane - as you infered from a later post of mine - taken comletely out of context!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Really ? I clearly wrote 'we had drifted apart when i met my to be wife', at that stage he was into raising funds for restorations, and other various Church works.

I had no influence in anything he did or later going insane - as you infered from a later post of mine - taken comletely out of context!

Stop trying to pick an argument.

As I said, read again and you'll see I took nothing out of context. It was you that made post 87 wasn't it?

The one I commented on without edit.

Mind you, based on experience on here, i can fully understand you're comment in post 87.

Archived