Security Installer Community

Another Which Wireless Alarm Thread

thorfun

For what you need I can't see anything better than the texecom kit.

The Risco Agility 3 also has what you need and the pir's have a built in camera that detects and sends to your mobile.

Also have a look at the Videofied. You can have your house and external perimeter protected from 1 panel but that might be a bit ott.

!

The Risco Agility 3 also has what you need and the pir's have a built in camera that detects and sends to your mobile.

Also have a look at the Videofied. You can have your house and external perimeter protected from 1 panel but that might be a bit ott.

That Videofied stuff looks awesome and is right up my tech street! But, yes, a little OTT for our needs. ;)

Is there any way you could get the builders sparks to wire it for a proper alarm, sorry I am old fashion and don't like wireless.

Then fit one once you move in?

Would love to but we're basically getting a property that's pretty much finished as the previous buyers pulled out so all the fixtures/fittings/wiring/decorating etc has already been completed. So, fitting a wired system would involve lifting carpets and floor boards etc something that we are reluctant to have to go through as we're moving to a new build so we don't need to go through that upheaval!! But, I'm not averse to a wired system but all the companies quoted so far have said wireless as they're reliable these days.

+1

Thanks all. I've found a couple of SSAIB companies that supply Texecom. I'll give them a call tomorrow and get them to quote.

Not Arf's son are you?

A the OP. wireless can be as good if installed and Maintened correctly and to a high standard

The agility 3 is a decent bit of kit for the money tbh.

After bench testing and installing 7 now the customers like them.

I would say the agility 3 is the best wireless system out there that can adapt to most applications for customers tbh.

!

All i can say is fook right off (in the nicest way mate)

Ive got a grands worth of kit just about to ripped out and skipped, me and the customer are well fooked off.

Their latest top of the range kit, but its just the same risco *****, not thought out enough.

The concept is good, but the manual, the kit, the app, the online access, the UDL is absolutley fooking shocking.

Appologies for the language in public BUT it needs to be pointed out what kack it is.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.