Security Installer Community

Another Which Wireless Alarm Thread

thorfun

• 1 month later...

Just for completeness, had the Texecom premier installed today. All seemed to go well. Can't comment on the reliability of it all yet. Door sensors are huge but the PIRs aren't intrusive. Panel looks nice and neat on the wall with the main unit hidden away. All in all a good job done.

Thanks again to all who contributed to this discussion.

Good stuff

I came in here to say what ever you do don't get a risco agility

Had the (mis) fortune of one today. Crock of ***** IMO. Much rather an enforcer any day for wire free.

You're not the first to say that about the risco kit. It wasn't offered by any of the companies and I would've disregarded them if they had!

Good stuff

I came in here to say what ever you do don't get a risco agility

Had the (mis) fortune of one today. Crock of ***** IMO. Much rather an enforcer any day for wire free.

i'd be interested why you dislike it, i've had very few problems, worst tbh is GSM signal being reporting as low signal strength. I've trusted it that much i installed two systems to look after a high value warehouse complex until client had tbe budget to go for renewed wired.

Guards love it, they can see immediately where when a detector has tripped direct to the patrols mobil if out on patrol, no need to go to the only available keypad to find out.

top kit imho,

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!