Security Installer Community

Customers, Customers And More Customers......please!

JaysonKandiah

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accusations, accusations!

I've been getting some silent calls and I think secretly it's either murphs or tiger wanting to make friends but struggling with the first words.

Silent calls seriously?

He is coming to get you with cat woman!!

!

Matt seriously this comment is honestly aimed at settling your mind.

I swear on  lives I would not be so petty as to prank call you.

I had a think about all the hassle as i was a passenger in her car yesterday on the way to getting a tree......

at the end of the day Matt we could both fall out and cause lots of hassle for one another but where will it actually get us?

I have much better things to do with my time as do you. why do you not spend more time doing things that will benefit yourself or company?

E.g. You speak of how much call centre girls and salesman cost you, why not do some of it yourself? The effort and time spent on here would be much better used on actual work.

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Matt seriously this comment is honestly aimed at settling your mind.

I swear on  lives I would not be so petty as to prank call you.

I had a think about all the hassle as i was a passenger in her car yesterday on the way to getting a tree......

at the end of the day Matt we could both fall out and cause lots of hassle for one another but where will it actually get us?

I have much better things to do with my time as do you. why do you not spend more time doing things that will benefit yourself or company?

E.g. You speak of how much call centre girls and salesman cost you, why not do some of it yourself? The effort and time spent on here would be much better used on actual work.

as chris and cougar wonder at the sight of a different bell box in Cornwall ..

I was merely saying if Chris's very happy customers didn't recommend him out of the goodness of their heart he could rely on Adwords to get his site featured as he's paying google.

In effect me doing adwords just ends up costing my competitors more. and the unapproved (muppet imo) that is using adwords will miss the revenue more than alarm guard will.

Plus why not do adwords?

Agreed will not work for 4i as you cannot get your message across in a small box. they would prob choose adt or a local. And for you to do nationwide adwords would cost a bomb. the return on revenue makes it pointless for you.

But for us it has no indication of how well we are doing or any relation to the amount of recommendations we get.

africkinmen.

Alarm Guard would be down the pan if I had spent so much time on tsi the last 6 months FACT

as chris and cougar wonder at the sight of a different bell box in Cornwall ..

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You realise I am from Yorkshire.

And "cougar" is not a local.

However my other half is and she is the only one you offend with the comments tbh

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Xmas tree?

her car? is that the facebook spark?

You can't cold call & chew on burger at the same time....

However my other half is and she is the only one you offend with the comments tbh

cool, whilst your on TSI ........

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived